About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Note Card Set

Hello,

I have a fun mid-week post tonight for you. My craft group is meeting a week from Saturday and I promised a make and take using some new SU goodies from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. I wanted to come up with something simple for the ladies to make. I decided on a set of very easy note cards using the Flowering Fields Sale-A-Bration set.

The images are stamped onto SU Shimmery White card stock with SU Archival Black ink. They are colored using a aqua painter and Tim Holtz Distress ink pads that I smooshed on an acrylic block and then picked up the color with the aqua painter. The Cottage Greeting sentiments are stamped in SU matching ink to the SU card stock.

Here are some pictures:















Supplies
Stamps: Flowering Fields and Cottage Greetings sets from Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Shimmery White, Summer Sun, Bordering Blue, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant card stock
Ink: SU Archival black, Summer Sun, Wisteria Wonder, Bordering Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Tim Holtz Distress ink pads
Other: Aqua Painter

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. These are SO pretty! What a great set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO pretty! What a great set of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!