About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

You Are So Loved

Hello again,

This is my second post today because I wanted to post this little Valentine's Day tag that I made for the Tag You're It Challenge.

I've not participated in this one before, but I thought I'd give it a try since I always seem to "ooh and aw" over the design team's tags every time I stop by their blogs. For some reason, this little elephant with balloon by Tracey McNeely inspired me to make a tag. I didn't have an elephant stamp that I wanted to use, but this cute bear stamp from Mama Elephant works pretty well. I originally was going to water color the background, but then thought since I was doing Valentine's Day, I'd use the hearts for the background.





Here's Tracy's inspiration tag:



Supplies
Stamps: Woodland Gifts by Mama Elephant and Whole Lotta Hearts by Reverse Confetti
Paper: SU Crumb Cake, Real Red and X-Press It Blending card stocks
Ink: SU Real Red, Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: Lawn Fawn heart balloon die, Die-Namics label die, SU tag punch, sequin, the Big Shot, diemnsionals, SU stitched read ribbon

Have a great rest of your weekend. Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Tag You're It! gallery, Colleen. You've done a wonderful job as a first-timer. I love the heart background and the sentiment off to the side on the tab was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Colleen this tag is awesome! You nailed this challenge, and that bear cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, your sweet bear tag is adorable! Love the heart bg, and especially love the way you did the tabbed sentiment! Thank you for joining us at TYI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kraft and red are my favorite color combos! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the oversized heart balloon! This is super sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!