About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, January 11, 2016

You're Tea-riffic

Hello and happy back to work day (for me that is),

Yesterday, I played along with a new to me challenge and today I'm adding another. I saw the new
Fusion Card Challenge and liked the simple sketch, so I made this card to play along.




I used both the photo inspiration, with the yellow chevron table runner and the pink and yellow flowers and white table, and the sketch.

Supplies
Stamps: Best Pun Ever set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU heavy Whisper White and X-Press It Blending card stock, Hello Summer by Echo Park patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics Stitched Oval and Pinking Edge Circle dies, enamel dots, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for looking,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch design ... love the happy pink teapot ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy little teapot and cup! love the floral paper - wonderful Fusion with the sketch and inspiration photo! Thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww... super sweet! Really cute and gotta say this just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!