About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hello

Happy Saturday stamping friends,

We decided yesterday afternoon to spend the weekend with friends in Riverside, about 2 hours away from home. We drove through the rain on a Friday evening and anyone who knows what Friday afternoon-evening traffic is like in SoCal knows that is saying something, LOL. It was actually not too bad and took less time than we expected. We arrived, had a yummy dinner and played some games before going to bed. Today is starting out fairly lazy and everyone is relaxing in their own way.

I made this card earlier in the week, but just got around to taking pictures Thursday evening. I received new release goodies from MFT and couldn't wait to put them to use.



I love these new frame Die-namics, and this new PI image is one of my favorites already. She was sure fun to color with Copics.

Don't know what we will be doing later, but I know we'll have fun doing it.

Enjoy your Saturday. Don't forget to check in tomorrow for The Paper Players.

Thanks,
Colleen

Supplies:
Stamps: Pure Innocence Spring Friends by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Pretty In Pink and X-Press It Blending card stock and Pebbles Garden Party patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics Oval and Rectangle Stitched Scalloped Frame dies, The Big Shot, Wink of Stella,


2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!