About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

HEY!

Hello,

I'm half way through my two week road trip and I'm looking forward to heading home on Thursday evening. Since today is Sunday, it's time for the Paper Players challenge 301. We sure had fun celebrating #300 last weekend. This week, Joanne is our hostess with a fun sketch.



I made my card the evening before flying out, so I needed to keep things pretty simple, but no less cute. I love this bear from Ellen Hutson and he was perfect to use for a friends birthday card.



I didn't take a picture of the inside. It says, LOVE, HUGS, SUNSHINE and Happy Birthday!

As always, you'll find awesome inspiration when you visit the other DT's blogs listed below:

The Paper Players Design Team
Hannelie Bester


Thanks for stopping by today. I'm looking forward to seeing your lovely creations this week.

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: All Inside by Julie set from Ellen Hutson
Paper: SU heavy whisper white, Real Red card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock and Doodlebug Sunkissed patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: All Inside coordinating dies, Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX and Curved Stitched Rectangle STAX dies, the Big Shot, dimensionals


11 comments:

  1. HEY---I love this card! This little bear kinda reminds me of Yogi, he's super cute! Love the striped background too! Makes for one happy creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love those curved stitched dies! This is so bright and beautiful! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, love how his hands are popped out to hold the heart...so sweet. Love the bright and happy colors too. Safe travels back home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this heart holding bear is just adorable, Colleen ... can't help but smile looking at him against that fabulous, happy, striped background ... so cute! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a QT! How sweet he's holding a heart too..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, love that coloured paper behind the bear, looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colleen this bear just makes me smile! Loves how he's holding a heart, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colleen, this is a fabulous take on the sketch! I love the rainbow stripes and that little bear holding a heart makes me smile! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colleen this card is such fun - your bear is adorable and I love the rainbow striped background! A great card that could be used for lots of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colleen, I love that bear he makes me smile - especially against the rainbow background. Love the versatility of the sentiment, too.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!