About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sending Hugs


Hello,

I made this card on Saturday using this week's Case This Sketch, sketch, and I thought I'd better get it posted before the challenge ends. This is another new stamp set that I bought in New Jersey a few weekends ago. It's by Neat and Tangled, called Hand-stitched.







I like the embroidery hoop element and there are also several flowers, little cross-stitches and french knot images. There are co-ordinating dies too, but not for the hoop so I fussy cut it out for my card.

I used my Mini Misti to arrange the images inside the hoop and to line up the bottom row of cross-stitches. They are all stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. The card base is randomly stamped with other images from the set. After popping the hoop up with dimensionals, I added the pink and green pearls. I think they are the perfect embellishments for these sweet, "stitched" images.

I hope you have had a good week so far. I've had a very busy Monday and Tuesday at work and it's looking like the rest of the week will be more of the same.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Hand Stitched by Neat and Tangled
Paper: Strathmore card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: Corner punch, pearls, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!