About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Hippity Hoppity Hello

Hello and happy Sunday afternoon,

I've been feeling pretty poorly for the last 3-4 days and I'm getting sick of being sick, LOL. Somewhere, I picked up a really nasty cold virus. Couldn't be because my work takes me to hospitals and urgent care facilities. I thought I was fighting it off, but on Friday it really got the best of me and yesterday I did absolutely nothing but watch tennis and baseball. My two favorite sports as least.

One evening earlier in the week, I stamped this Reverse Confetti bunny image onto SU Naturals card stock with SU Archival black ink and colored it with colored pencils while watching TV. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it at the time, I just felt like coloring. Since I felt a little better this morning, I decided to turn it into a card. I looked around for a sketch to use and decided that she would look great showcased using this week's Mojo Monday sketch.




A quick post today. I did feel like doing some stamping today and I made a few more cards that I'll share later this week. I hope you all have a great week ahead!

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Bebe Bunny set by Reverse Confetti
Paper: SU Naturals, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi card stock and Crate Paper patterned papers
Ink: SU Archival Black
Other: Die-namics Stitched Rectangles dies, Prismacolor colored pencils, My Minds Eye enamel shapes, the Big Shot, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!