About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Aloha, Cheers

Hello and Happy Tuesday,

I hope your week has started off well. So far so good for me. As of today, I have one week more to work before our annual summer vacation to Cape Cod, and I CAN'T WAIT!

Today I have the final beachy card that I made this past weekend. A bright card using the Hawaiian themed stamp set by Avery Elle called Aloha.




Like yesterday's card, this one was not made for a card challenge. Just something I came up with playing around with the stamps and using the Misti stamping tool. The pineapple and hibiscus flower stamps are stamped in Memento tuxedo black ink then colored with Copics. The sentiment stamps are stamped with SU Berry Burst and Lemon Lime ink pads. After the coloring was completed, I cut the panel out using the Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and layered it onto another panel of  Lemon Lime card stock and a card base of Berry Burst.

I hope you enjoy this bright and happy card.

Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Aloha set by Avery Elle
Paper: X-Press It Blending white, SU Berry Burst and Lemon Lime card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Lemon Lime and Berry Burst, Copics
Other: Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die, sequins, Misti Stamping Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!