About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Witches Brew With Scream and Sugar

Hello,

It's been about a week since my last blog post. I'm in an extended period of work travel and only home on the weekends, which doesn't leave too much time for stamping and blogging. I did make some time to play along with a few of my favorite challenges this weekend.

Here is a Halloween card that I made yesterday using this week's Freshly Made Sketch.




I stamped my background using a few of the smaller images in the SU set. The horizontal elements are SU DSP and a piece of corrugated paper. The cup of brew is stamped on DSP and cut out then layered over the DSP pieces.  I added some round and bat shaped sequins flying out of the cup. All in all, very simple.

Here is a look at the inside.



I'm off again to Santa Monica in the morning and won't be home until Friday evening. I'm hoping to be able to blog a few more cards during the week.

I hope your week is a great one. Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Merry Cafe set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Naturals Ivory card stock, red and orange corrugated papers, and Painted Autumn DSP
Ink: SU Riding Hood red, Pumpkin Pie, Memento tuxedo black
Other: bat and round sequins, Fiskers corner rounder punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing better than a big cup of coffee (or witches brew) in the fall - although maybe not with bats coming out of it. Your card is so charming. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!