About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Ghouls Night Out

Hello,

I hope everyone had a fun, relaxing weekend. It was nice weather here in San Diego and I did some walking, and lots of stamping. I've been trying to get Halloween cards made in time to send.

Today's post is a Halloween card that I made using this week's Freshly Made Sketch #308. The sketch looks like a picture that's been snapped and that's the direction I went with it.




I pulled out this fun Lawn Fawn Halloween set called Booyah with it's coordinating dies and some old SU Halloween DSP called Motley Monsters. The images are stamped on X-Press It Blending card stock and colored with Copics. The sentiment is stamped in Tangerine Tango, and I added the #selfie/#friends stamps from the LF Elphie Selfie set. (It seemed fitting.)

Here's the inside:



Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Booyah and Elphie Selfie sets
Paper: SU Basic Black, Whisper White and X-Press It Blending card stocks, SU Motley Monsters DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, Tangerine Tango
 Other: Die-namics square, Wonky Stitched Rectangle, Fishtail Flags dies, LF Booyah dies, glitter Boo embellishment, Wink of Stella, the Big Shot, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute!mmyour little Gnostics are adorable! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute cards! Love those little ghouls! Great colouring. Love the background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!