About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Have A Wonderful Day

Hi all,

Here's my colorful card for Day 5 of Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I used another relatively new stamp set from Avery Elle called Hummingbird. Who doesn't LOVE hummingbirds. We have a feeder just outside of our front door and the little ones are certainly entertaining.

The background is watercolored using various blue shaded Distress Inks. The stamped images are stamped onto X-Press It Blending card stock with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics.





The stitched scalloped frame is also from Avery Elle and the stamped images are cut out using the corresponding Elements dies.

Since I have many friends with birthdays this summer, I made this a birthday card with an appropriate sentiment on the inside.



A quick post tonight. Thanks for looking in!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Hummingbird set by Avery Elle and Wreath Builder set by Gina K.
Paper: SU Whisper White and Elegant Eggpland card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, Strathmore water color paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, Tim Holtz Distress ink in shades of blue for the background
Other: Avery Elle elements Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die and Hummingbird dies, Gemini Jr, purple glass dots, dimensionals, paint brushes, heat tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!