About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 25, 2019

Holiday Greetings

Happy Monday,

Happy Thanksgiving week to all. I only have to work two days this week, then I'm off beginning Wednesday and don't go back to work until December 9. Whoo-hoo!

I am working in my office today "crunching" verification data but decided to take a break to write up this post before the deadline expires in about an hour. This is another Christmas card, and I've used this week's Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.





All stamps and dies are Concord & 9th. The card base and the top panel are both stamped with the Christmas Cheer Turnabout set. For the card base stamping, I used Shaded Spruce to stamp the four turns. The top panel is stamped using four different inks. The deer head is from another C&9th set as is the sentiment dies.

Here is the inside of the card, which uses a fourth C&9th set.


Have a good afternoon all and thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps and corresponding dies all Concord & 9th: Christmas Cheer Turnabout, Floral Print Silhouette set dies, Season of Cheer dies, Merry & Bright set
Paper: SU Shaded Spruce, Blueberry Bushel, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White card stock
Ink: SU Shaded Spruce, Blueberry Bushel, Riding Hood Red,  More Mustard and various others
Other: Misti, Gemini Jr, gold sequins, foam tape

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic card! I just love the background! The colours are fantastic! Love the inside as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of color and tone-on-tone! Wonderful with that big deer. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!