About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Just Lemon-know

Happy Saturday,

Hoping that everyone is doing well out there and staying safe, and that you have something fun to do this weekend while staying in.

I have a card to share with you that I made using this week's Freshly Made Sketches Challenge sketch. Most everything is from the SU Botanicals Prints suite. I did pair it with a sentiment from an Ellen Hutson set, because it seemed to fit well. The patterned paper and the die cut lattice are in the SU suite. I tried the card with and without that top layer. I liked it best with it, as it adds a little more color and interest.

I do like how the stamp is made to give a really subtle shade for whatever color it's stamped with. This is stamped using Memento tuxedo black on white card stock then cut out with the corresponding die.





Here is the inside of the card. I choose another design of the patterned paper that comes in the kit and used one of the set sentiments.



Have a nice day and thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: SU Botanical Prints set and Ellen Hutson Squeeze the Day set
Paper: SU Crushed Curry and Neenah Solar White card stock, SU Botanical Prints DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Other: SU Botanical Prints dies, Gray and white Baker's Twine, Misti, Gemini Jr

1 comment:

  1. Such a striking card! The black and white of the image works so well with that gorgeous background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!