About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thank You

Hi peeps and Happy Thursday evening,

I hope all are doing well.  I for one am looking forward to the weekend. I had a fairly busy week for work this week, spending the last two days doing training. It's really too much talking!

I have a couple more Thank You cards for Joanne's them challenge at the Paper Players. These are made with the Concord & 9th Big Thank You stamp and coordinating die set.




For the rainbow card, I used blending brushes to blend the rainbow colors on a piece of white card stock. I cut the die from the front of a side folded card base, trimmed the rainbow panel to fit and glued it to the back of the card front. I used the tiny strips that were trimmed down the sides. The two greetings on the front are from the same stamp set.



For the second card, I decided to make a more masculine card by using the "thank you" cut from the first card. I cut another thank you from patterned paper and glued it to the first. The card base is made from Neenah Desert Storm and I ran the front of the card through the SU Pinewoods Planks Dynamic embossing folder. I sponged some Gina K kraft ink over the front before gluing the die cut on.

Who remembers Hodgepodge Hardware? I was looking for something else and ran across the tin and thought I'd use some on this masculine card. I really like how this card is CAS but with some great texture.



As I usually post the insides of my cards, here they are. I'm sure you can figure out which is which, LOL.






Thanks for checking in and have a fab Friday!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Big Thank You set by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Whisper White thick and regular, Basic Black, Neenah Desert Storm
Ink: Gina K ink cubes in rainbow shades, amalgam black, kraft, and warm cocoa; VersaMark
Other: Big Thank You set dies, white embossing powder, heat tool, Gemini Jr, Misti, TE Blending Brushes, SU Hodgepodge Hardware, Gina K Connect liquid glue

2 comments:

  1. Love these Colleen, especially the rainbow one. Two great examples of how to achieve a different look with the same die. CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set of cards Colleen! LOVE that rainbow one.Thanks for joining us at PP this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!