About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 20, 2020

Welcome To Your New Home

Hi Peeps,

Happy Monday.

My Bestie bought and moved into a brand new home recently. The July Simon Says Stamp Card Kit turned out to be the perfect stamp set to make a congrats card for her. The neighborhood stamp image is also perfect for making a Slimline card.

To make the background I cut strips of different colored card stock in half inch strips and glued them at an angle onto the card base. I decided to not color all of the houses, and I added the WIFI symbol above one of the houses after I decided on the inside greeting (which I love, BTW!) I matted the stamped panel with gray and navy card stock and glued them to the card base. I used Copics for the images I did decide to color.

Front of card:


Inside of card:



I'm hoping to get to see her new home soon, but will need to wait until we all feel safe visiting.

Have a great week all and thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Home Sweet Home set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SSS white card stock, SU Old Olive, Night of Navy, Magenta, Barely Banana, Going Gray card stocks
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Old Olive, Copics
Other: Misti, Connect Glue, TE cloud dies, Gemini Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!