About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, October 12, 2020

Color Blocked Thanks

 Hi again,

The Gina K. October Monthly Challenge is Color Blocking. I made a really simple card using the emboss resist technique combined with ink blending.

I stamped the current freebie set, Thankful Greenery,  from Gina K in VersaMark and heat embossed the image with white EP. I divided the panel evenly in thirds and used Scor Tape to mask off each section then ink blended the three inks using blending brushes.

The panel is cut out using the Master Layouts 2 dies, matted with black card stock. The small sentiment strip is stamped with VersaMark ink on black card stock and heat embossed with white EP , trimmed and popped up using foam tape.





As this is a note card, I left the inside blank.


Thanks for stopping by,

Colleen


Supplies

Stamps: Thankful Greenery set by Gina K Designs

Paper: Gina K Designs white and black card stock

Ink: Gina K Designs Blue Raspberry, Passionate Pink and Wild Wisteria, VersaMark

Other: White EP, Misti, Gemini Jr, heat tool, foam tape

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job on this card! Thanks for playing along in the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!