About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, August 27, 2021

Fun In the Sun

Happy Friday to all,

I'm squeaking in under the limit with my card for this week's Paper Players Challenge. This is a super simple card that I made using supplies from the August 2021 SCT Monthly Sampler kit. The only stamping is on the inside panel. 

I love this patterned paper with the smiling suns. They are just SO happy! The card stock is from Gina K Designs, as are the rectangle dies. The sentiment is a puffy sticker from the kit and the radio and beach bag are from the back of the sunglasses patterned paper that I fussy cut out.




Here is the inside of this note card. The hello stamp is from Stampin' Up.



I made this first card early in the week, I think on Monday. Yesterday I was playing around with some stencils and ended up turning what I made into another card using this same sketch. The stencils, coordinating stamps and dies are from a GKD release from a few months ago.


Card front:


Inside of card:


I'm still in Northern California at my Mom's house. I'll be here another week until after Labor Day. We have some light smoky days and some heavy smoky days with very unhealthy air quality. On those days, we just stay inside with our crafts or house projects. 

Thanks for checking in,

Colleen

Supplies

Card 1: Papers and stickers from SCT August 2021 Monthly sampler. Stampin' Up Hello stamp, Gina K designs card stock, single and double stitched rectangle and Master Layouts 1 dies, Big Shot, Misti

Card 2: A Little Hello kit coordinating stencils, stamps and dies, Master Layouts 2 and stitched rectangle dies, inks, blending brushes, card stock all from Gina K Designs, Misti, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!