About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

The Witch Is In

Hello and happy Hump Day,

As you read this I'm on the highway again heading back to my Mom's in Northern California. My niece's baby shower is this Saturday in Bend, OR, so I'm driving to my Mom's and then we will drive from her house to Bend on Friday afternoon. 

Earlier in the week, I did have a chance to make a couple of cards for Claire's Paper Player's Challenge. It's CAS week with a Fall theme.

I made two cards. One has some die cuts and one is a one layer card. I would consider both CAS, but I am posting the one layer card in the gallery for my challenge card.

Here are the cards. 
This first is a Halloween stamp set from Hampton Art Stamps. This is a mini slimline card size. The card stock is GKD Heavy Weight Vanilla and the images are colored with colored pencils. 





My second card is made with Hero Arts images and dies. I used the Taylored Expressions A2 Rectangle Mask to mask off the outside of the card to ink blend the center with three fall shades. The Hero Arts pumpkin die is cut from shinny gold card stock.





Thanks for checking in, and have a great rest of the week.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: The Witch is In set by Hampton Arts and Color Layering Fall stamp set and dies by Hero Arts
Paper: Gina K Designs Heavy Weight Vanilla, Layering Weight and Heavy Weight White card stock,
Concord & 9th gold card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Sweet Corn, Sweet Mango and Jelly Bean Green, VersaMark
Other:  GKD Fine Detail Gold EP, heat tool, Misti, Gemini Jr, MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die, Prisma Color colored pencils, gamsol, blending stumps, yellow Stickles, Nuvo clear glitter brush

3 comments:

  1. Love both of these, Colleen! The Cat is super cute perched on top of his broom and I love the background you sponged on your pumpkin card! The gold looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BOTH of these so much! You know I love Halloween cards! That little kitty steals the show though! Your coloring is amazing, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Colleen! Love your shading on on the kitty. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!