About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Have A Moo-tiful Birthday-Sweet Sunday Sketch #300

Hello all, and Happy Tuesday,

I'm winding down work for 2015 and today is officially my last day of it, then I'm on vacation for the rest of the year. I'm really not doing much work today though. I had my yearly review this morning with my manager, then met with one of the sales reps that I work with. After that, I pretty much said "done."  This afternoon I've been doing some sewing. I'm making some color blocked felted wool scarves. They are turning out pretty cute, too. I think they look like something you could pick up in a cool boutique in Haight-Ashbury. Super trendy!

Since this is actually a paper crafting blog, I guess I should get on to my card today. It's made using Karen's last Sweet Sunday Sketch. I'm sad to see this challenge go. When I first discovered blogs and challenges a few years ago, Karen's SSSC was the first one that I participated in, so it holds a special place in my crafty heart. I didn't always have the time to make a card every week, but when I look back through my blog, there sure are a lot of SSSC posts.







This is the BirthdayFarm Animals set from Simon Says Stamp. I used all four animals in the set by masking each after stamping. The order of stamping is the cow, then the goat, then the chicken, then the pig. They were stamped in Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. I used Expresso Dimensional Pearls for the cupcake frosting and Crystal Effects over all of the eyes. The balloon has a few layers of Wink Of Stella glitter.

Supplies
Stamps: Birthday Farm Animals set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU Cucumber Crush and X-Press It Blending card stocks, SU DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics Zig-zag circle die, Stickles, Expresso Dimensional Pearls, Wink Of Stella pen, enamel dots, the Big Shot, foam tape

Karen, I wish you lots of joy and happiness. I hope you have time to post a card or two once in awhile. Thanks for all the wonderful sketches over the years. They will be missed!

Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!