About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Celebrate

Hi and Greetings from Colorado Springs,

I wrote this post on Sunday night and set it to automatically publish today. This card is for two challenges, the Freshly Made sketch #68 and the Paper Players #128 color challenge.

These colors, gray, yellow and dark blue, are not ones that I'd think to put together, so they were a little bit of a "challenge" for me, LOL. I stayed with mostly Stampin' Up stamps and supplies to make this quick and easy card.




Supplies
Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet and Feeling Sentimental sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper White, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point card stock and SU Polka dot DSP
Ink: SU Basic Gray, Pacific Point and Basic Black
Other: SU Clouds EF, paper corrugator, white candy dots, silver pearls, SU corner rounder, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!