About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Happy Easter

Hello,

We've survived Monday. I had a busy work day, so the day went pretty fast. I have some more busy days ahead of me too, so hopefully that means that the week will go fast.

I love the old fashioned feel to the Inspired By All the Little Things inspiration photo this week and thought I had a great stamp to use for a card. This is a very old PSX wooden stamp that I've had for years. I kept the card pretty simple and used the plaid and earth tones as my inspiration.




I've discovered over the years that this image looks best stamped and not colored. This time I stamped it in VersaMark and heat embossed it with a chocolate EP. I've framed it by using a couple of Di-namics dies.

The inside is very simple with just the greeting.



Thanks for looking in. I hope you have a great week.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Bunny stamp by PSX and inside greeting by Hero Arts
Paper: SU Crumb Cake and X-Press It Blending card stocks, Lawn Fawn brown plaid and SU DSP
Ink: VersaMark and SU Chocolate Chip
Other: Di-namics Oval Stitched and Rectangle Stitched dies, SU twine, wooden button, the Big Shot, Chocolate brown EP, heat tool

7 comments:

  1. Colleen your papers and the pretty stamp are perfectly inspired by the inspiration. I agree I love the old fashioned feel to it! I have some older PSX woodblock stamps as well that do best left uncoloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, if I got this card in the mail, I would keep it forever! I LOVE this image! And the inspiration photo...I want that pillow too! Oh dear, I am trying to clean out my "stuff" and I want even more, LOL! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Colleen! I really like this bunny image!!! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's such an elegant little guy, all brown embossed! Beautiful 'clean' card, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love how you kept it so simple! CAS perfection! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Easter card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!