About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hopping By To Say Hi



Hi to everyone,

My card for the March Mojo Madness Contest was among the winners chosen by random and this is the set that I picked from Verve as my prize. Julie sent it super fast, so I used it to make my card for this week's Mojo Monday Challenge.





A quick post this morning as I have some errands to run soon, but then I plan to do more stamping later this afternoon. 

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Hip Hop Bunnies set by Verve
Paper: SU Ruby Red and TE Choice Buttercream card stock, My Mind's Eye Tangerine pattern papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Ruby Red, Copies
Other: Die-namics double stitched circle and banner dies, Spellbinders circle die, TE Scalloped Border die, enamel dots, the Big Shot, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!