About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Let It Snow!

Hello again,

One more post today. This card combines the two CASE It challenges, CAS(E) This Sketch #141 and CanYouCaseIt? #87 color challenge. Any three blues with a neutral. I used Brilliant blue, medium blue and light blue.

Here's my card:



This sketch is very intreguing to me. I wasn't sure what I would do with it at first, but after some thought I came up with this winter scene. I think that using the blue color theme from CanYouCaseIt helped with the overall planning. In fact, I'm sure it did. However it worked out, I pretty much love it.

Supplies
Stamps: Snow Place set by Stampin' Up
Paper: X-Press It Blending and retired SU Brilliant Blue card stocks, Doodlebug Frosty Friends patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Brilliant Blue, Pacific Point, Soft Sky, VersaMark, Copics
Other: SU Snow Place dies, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Pierced and Pinking circle dies, the Big Shot, dimensional tape, sequins, SU white EP, heat tool

Going to our neighbors for tacos for dinner. Should be fun, fun, fun.

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. hello Colleen! this is precious., so luv the sweet snowman and it is perfect for this sketch too! so glad you played along with can you case it!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen ~ I love your snowman and those cute earmuffs! I also love how the blue pops from the white background ~ What a fun card! ~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVES IT! So cute it makes me smile! Thank you for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!