About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Happy Holidays

Hello,

A fun Saturday for me. Spent the morning shopping for some new outfits including shoes. Very happy with what I bought. Then headed to a friend's house for a little summer party in her back yard. Had a nice chat with friends that I hadn't seen in quite awhile, then home to have dinner out with the Mr. After coming home from dinner, I decided to do a quick card. Here's one for this week's Merry Monday sketch #70.




This one was really quick. I let these cute, cute papers from Bella Blvd take center stage and just added a small stamped greeting.

Supplies
Stamps: Tag, You're It set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Riding Hood Red and Regal Rose card stock and Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes patterned papers
Ink: SU Riding Hood Red
Other: classic oval Nesties, SU tag punch, SU red eyelet, Twinery pink baker's twine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week. Love the combination of DSP that you used Colleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE card, Colleen! Love the colors and your pretty papers, especially the penguins!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty paper with darling penguins! Thanks, Colleen, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fresh and rosy Christmas card, Colleen! Congratulations on the HM honor at MM!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!