About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Let's Shell-ebrate!

Hi again,

Well, we go from Fall back to Summer for my second post today. I had this image colored and sitting around on my table for a while. I was cleaning off my stamping area and instead of popping her into my box of "things," I decided to use her. I looked through my stash of pattern papers and fund these from Echo Park to go with. Sunday Stamps is a sketch this time and I, for one, like tilted panels, and it seemed perfect to show off the patterned papers.





The images are stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. No dies for this set so I fussy-cut them. The sentiment is stamped using SU Early Expresso and it's cut out with a Die-namics Fishtail Flag die. The stamped images are popped up with SU dimensionals.

The inside of the card uses some Amy Tangerine summer stickers. I liked how the umbrella ties into the patterned paper on the front and the shells matched the Shell-ebrate theme. The inside greeting is a stamp from the same stamp set.



Enjoy your afternoon and evening, and thanks!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Seaside Wishes by Sugar Pea Designs
Paper: SU Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and X-Press It Blending card stocks, Echo Park Splash patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Early Expresso and Grapefruit Grove
Other: Die-namics Fishtail Flag die, SU enamel dots, Amy Tangerine stickers, Gemini Jr, dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. I love this Colleen! I am headed to the beach today and this makes me SMILE! The patterned papers are perfect! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! LOVE the papers you've used here - so summery for your little beach beauty! So much fun! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring! Such a fun colorful card! Thanks for sharing at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just beautiful! She looks so real! Fabulous coloring and love your DSP - it really makes her pop! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!