About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Believe

Hello,

Happy Sunday afternoon all,

I made this card yesterday to add to my Christmas stash. The colors are from The Dynamic Duos #80 challenge. Only this week, there are 3 colors. I also made the card to participate in the Merry Monday challenge #84. Use trees and bling.




Supplies
Stamps: Stampin' Up sets Evergreen and Snowflake Soiree
Paper: SU Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Raspberry Ripple and White card stock, SU printed vellum and SU DSP
Ink: SU Blushing Bride and Raspberry Ripple, Versamark
Other: circle and scalloped circle Nesties, Die-namics banner die, SU ribbon, SU corner punch, SU white EP, heat tool, the Big Shot, Kaiser and SU rhinestones and dimensionals.

Thanks all,
Colleen

6 comments:

  1. I love these non-traditional Christmas colors! The pink and green are so bright and fun! Love the vellum banner too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Christmas card and I love the trees in Pink!!! Festive and fabulous, I am so happy you joined us at both challenges, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Colleen! I love everything about this card! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card! I always try to do a "pink" Christmas card each year, in honor of my Granny!! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! That plaid background paper couldn't be any better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!