About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas to You

Hi all,

Here is this week's Mojo Monday #320 entry. I used some old Stampin' Up DSPs along with an SU Christmas set from last season. I added some silver Stickles to the ornament top and some tiny clear rhinestones to the detail on the ornament. These, along with the SU red glimmer paper make for a very sparkly card.  Enjoy.




Supplies
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes and More Merry Messages sets from Stampin' Up
Paper: SU real red and very vanilla card stock, SU red Glimmer paper and SU retired Christmas DSP
Ink: SU Old Olive and Real Red
Other: SU silver twine, silver Stickles, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (rhinestones), dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!