About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

November Key Ingredients Fun

Hi all,

I have been having all kinds of fun with the November TE Key Ingredients kit. I absolutely LOVE the colors in the patterned papers and the "In the Garden" stamp set. I have two regular sized cards and a set of mini gift cards to share. I usually don't post so many projects at once, but since these are all using the same supplies, it made sense to do so.

For the first card, I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #126.  My mom was in a car accident a few weeks ago (she wasn't hurt other than being very sore where the seatbelt gave her some bruising) and I wanted to send her a little note to let her know I was thinking of her.




Card two uses the Mojo Monday # 319 sketch. I made this one for a friend's birthday. I love the way it turned out with the paper pieced lanterns.




And finally, I made a set of 5 mini gift cards. I got this idea from Amber Kemp-Gerstel's blog and her new e booklet called Toile. I just love everything that Amber does and I was lucky enough to take her class this past summer in Berkeley. The. Best. Class. Ever!

These are tri-fold 3.5 inch square cards. Here they are folded:



Here they are unfolded:



Supplies
Stamps: In the Garden and From Me to You sets by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE card stock and Fancy Pants "Happy Go Lucky" patterned papers, the TE Nov. KI kit
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Pool Party, Old Olive, Early Expresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride
Other: Classic Square and Scalloped Square nests, SU clear rhinestones, Kaiser gold rhinestones, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for looking in today. I hope your Sunday afternoon is a good one,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!