About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Season's Greetings

Ah, Friday afternoon. I love Friday afternoons! Work is done and relaxing stamping time can begin.

Hi everyone,

When I saw Jen's new DS128 sketch yesterday I immediately had in mind what stamp set I wanted to use. I just needed to decide what papers to use with. This afternoon, I looked through my SU DSP stash and pulled these graphic, striped and dots, papers thinking they would go well with this little gingerbread man. The card went together pretty quickly. I like that, and I like the way it turned out.




Supplies
Stamps: Scentsational Season and More Merry Messages sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red card stock and SU Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red
Other: SU Scentsational Seasons Framelits dies, Classic circle and Scalloped circle Nesties, SU Chalk Talk Framelit dies, SU corner rounder punch, wooden snowflake, Kaiser rhinestones, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Happy weekend to all and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love that adorable gingerbread man! Thanks so much for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!