About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Deck The Halls

Hello,

Here is a card for the current MFTWSC150 challenge.  I love the graphic lines of this sketch and thought that these polka dot and striped papers would suit it well. I used some newish MFT stamps to make another Christmas card.




Supplies
Stamps: Ornament Border Builder and Holiday Subway Art sets by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock and SU Season Of Style DSP
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler
Other: Die-namics Notebook Edge border die and Fishtail Flags STAX die, classic circle Nesties, SU corner punch, SU paper piercer, Kaiser red rhinestones, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!