About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, February 23, 2024

Hello Friend

TGIF Peeps,

I was playing around with some stenciling yesterday while watching a pre-season Padres baseball game and I really liked the bright colors on this particular panel, so I  decided to turn it into a card.

This is a layering stencil set of three by Concord & 9th that was part of the kit for the SCT Crop and Create Delivered class last  year. I used all C & 9th inks, most are from the recent color release for 2024.

Since this is all stenciled except a few stamped embellishments on the pots and the stamped greetings, it was a very quick and simple card to make. I did cut the panel down using the Hero Rounded Corner Infinity Rectangle dies and mounted it to a white card base. That's the only layering.

I'm entering this into two challenges, the current CAS challenge for the Paper Players and the Anything Goes Stencil challenge at Just Us Girls.





This set by Concord & 9th includes stamps, layering stencils and dies. I used some of the dies for the inside of this card.



Enjoy your Friday and weekend. Thanks for checking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps, Stencils, Dies: On My Mind set by Concord & 9th
Paper: Concord & 9th white card stock
Ink: Concord & 9th
Other: Blending brushes, Hero Infinity Rectangle dies, Big Shot, foam tape, Connect liquid glue

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Colleen! I love the colors you used to stencil this fabulous array of succulents. Lucky is the friend who receives this card! Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this, Colleen. I love the detail in your skilled inking through the stencils. The images are just so fun, and I love the detail on the inside of your card. Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Colleen!!! I love the bright happy colors and all of those lovely succulents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shading on your bright pink pots, Colleen. The colors are so vibrant and I love the design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 🤩. Fantastic card. I just love the fluidity of this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty arrangement of vases and succulents - and far more colourful than the version I shared. I need to give my set another go; perhaps using just die cuts next time. Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colleen, I adore your card - it's no surprise to see you have won that JUGS challenge today! Congratulations!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!