About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Wishing You Many Blessings & Let's Celebrate You

 Hi,

March is big birthday month for my family. I have cousins, aunts and my mom with birthdays next month so I needed to get started with some cards. Using some very pretty SU DSP and the current sketch from the Sunday Stamps Challenge, I got a start with two. 

Both are the same design, per the sketch, with just some subtle differences.







The differences are just in the embossed card fronts, the sentiments and the enamel dots. The card fronts are Concord & 9th dies. I couldn't decide on which to use, so I made two cards. Both sentiments are from older SU stamp sets and they are heat embossed with white EP. Keeping with the circle theme, I thought a wax seal would look good over the flower dies. These are made with Spellbinders wax and a wax seal stamp.




It's a good start, but I do need to make a few more over the next couple weeks. Enjoy the rest of the week, and thanks for looking in.
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Fruitful Blessings and Bonanza Buddies stamp sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: Kraft card stock by Gina K Designs and Perennial Lavender DSP by Stampin' Up
Ink: Gina K Designs white craft ink
Other: Painted Lavender dies by Stampin' Up, Double Stitched circle dies by Gina K Designs,  Basket Weave and Cloud Card Front dies by Concord & 9th, Wax Seal supplies by Spellbinders, Gina K Designs white embossing powder, SU enamel dots, Heat tool, Big Shot, Misti, Connect glue, foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Wowsers!! Both your cards are beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You showcased our sketch perfectly and I love the wax seal sentiment that you added...gives your card great character!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SSC328

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I love both of these beauties! The lavender is so pretty and I love the backgrounds! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love all the texture on your card! The wax seal is such a great addition. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!