About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday evening everyone,

Did you see the lunar eclipse-super moon? So, so cool! I kept going outside to take peeks all during the evening. Here on the west coast, the moon was pretty much in the Earth's shadow by the time it had risen above the horizon enough for it to be in view. Now, at 8:42 pm, the moon is just emerging from the shadow. In between walking out to take peeks, I made another birthday card using this week's Freshly Made Sketch # 205. This is a fall themed card for a friend who has her birthday in October.






I used many dies and hardly any stamping on the front of the card. I love the rich colors of this older Simple Stories patterned papers. I thought it would hold it's own with the felt leaves.

Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Naturals Ivory card stock and Simple Stories Harvest Lane patterned papers
Ink: SU Early Expresso
Other: Taylored Expressions felt, Taylored Expressions scalloped border, small tag, leaves and acorn dies, Lawn Fawn stitched banner die, MFT frame fishtail flag stax die, Reflections natural twine, the Big Shot, dimensionals, and Ranger Multi Matte medium

I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for looking,
Colleen


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mix of color and pattern.....perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great fall card! Love the colours and those fabulous felt leaves! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!