About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Life Is Beautiful

It's Sunday evening here on the West Coast. As we are fond of saying, "a school night," which means tomorrow is work. Weekends just go by too, too quickly.

I had a little stamping time today and managed to make another card for the 2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I combined a couple of sets, nestling this cup of coffee among some spring flowers. My layout is based on the current CAS(E) this Sketch.





I did lots of masking to make this card. It was actually fairly quick once I got the 3 masks cut out. The flowers are from the Altenew set called Spring Daisies. The coffee cup is from Reverse Confetti.

I hope you all have a great week. Thank you for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Spring Daisies set by Altenew and Caffinated Cups set by Reverse Confetti
Paper: SU Mambo Melon and X-Press It Blending card stocks, SU vellum
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Mambo Melon, SU Emerald Envy, SU Hello Honey, SU Baked Brown Sugar, SU Craft Black, Copics
Other: Misti Stamping Tool, Die-namics Wonky Stitched rectangle die, SU clear EP, heat tool, the Big Shot, Pretty Pink Posh clear glass beads


10 comments:

  1. Super spring colors and great collage of the images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Colleen!
    Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spring feel in this gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masking...love those big ole blooms teamed up by the Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely; adore the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous with all those wonderful colors. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!