About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Your Birthday

Hi stamping friends,

I hope you all had a great weekend and had time to get in some stamping. I set aside today as my stamping  day for the weekend. My main goal was to work up some cards for M&Ts for my monthly craft group's get together next Saturday. I volunteered to bring the projects for this meeting.

I pulled out some of my new Stampin' Up sets from the Spring Mini catalog. I thought I'd do some masculine cards and the new Sale-a-bration set "Feeling Sentimental" looked like it would fit the bill. I made three cards using three of the current sketch challenges.

The first one uses Mojo Monday 276 layout. The pattern papers are also from the Spring Mini and are called Parker's Patterns DSP.



The image is stamped with Not Quite Navy ink and cut out with SU framelits, then sponged lightly with Early Espresso ink. The birthday sentiment and and image are from "A Fitting Occasion" stamp set.

Supplies
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental and A Fitting Occasion sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Marina Mist and Early Expresso card stock and Parker's Patterns DSP
Ink: SU Not Quite Navy and Early Espresso
Other: SU Framelit dies, SU round punches, Die-namics boarder die, SU brads

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!