About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Coffee & Friends Warm the Heart


Hello all,

I hope your Christmas and New Years holidays were relaxing, fun and spent with family and/or friends. I was fortunate to have spent them with my mom, brother, sister, niece and nephews in Northern California. In fact, I'm still at my mom's house for another 5 days or so. We are having a great visit.

Before leaving home, I made several birthday cards for friends and family who all have birthdays Christmas week. My card today I made for my friend Martin, who is a Christmas Day baby. He loves to have a cup of expresso each morning to start his day, so I made this card for him using the Freshly Made Sketch #217.






I stamped the cup with Memento tuxedo black and colored it with Copics. The expresso and sentiment are stamped with SU Soft Suede ink. I fussy cut the cup and used dimensionals to raise it and the sentiment panel up on the rectangle panel.

Supplies
Stamps: Be A Barista set by Reverse Confetti
Paper: SU Crumb Cake card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, Lawn Fawn patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, Copic Colorless Blender pen, SU Soft Suede
Other: Die-namics Rounded Stitched Rectangle and Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX dies, enamel dots, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Stop by tomorrow for my first post as a Guest Designer for The Paper Players.

Have a good weekend and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Sweet as can be! Love the pop of the bright blue! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card any coffee lover would love! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!