About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cocoa Melts the Winter Blues

Hi-ya all,

I have a card today that I made using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch and inspiration from The Curtain Call challenge. The Curtain Call inspiration is "Cuppa Cocoa" and I have a couple stamps sets that would work well. I decided to use one of my WTG sets from My Favorite Things.





 
I used the brown and blue colors, and the cuppa for my inspiration. I paper pieced the cup with the patterned paper and colored the cocoa and marshmallows with Copics. A little layering, per the sketch, and some sewing finished up the look.

Here's the inside:



Have a wonderful Friday and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps:WTG Gets Cozy With  Cocoa by My Favorite Things
Paper: TE blue and buttercream, SU Early Expresso card stocks and Simple Stories Harvest Lane patterned papers
Ink: SU Early Expresso marker, Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: SU heart dies, Die-namics Fishtail Banner STAX dies, SU punch (inside) sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!