About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Holidays

Hi all,

It's a foggy Sunday morning here in north San Diego. (Our version of winter this year) I know that there are many of you on the east coast getting yet more snow and ice. I pray that everyone is okay and stays warm.

I'm squeaking in with my Merry Monday challenge card this morning. I think the "linky" closes in another hour, LOL. No stamping time for me at all this past week until yesterday afternoon. This week's challenge is to use an animal on our card. I reached for one of my favorite Taylored Expressions sets called Woodland Winter. The layout comes from last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.





The fox was stamped first, then masked. The deer was stamped second, then masked. Finally the trees were stamped. I colored them all with Copics and cut them out with circle Nesties. Before removing the die, I lightly sponged the background with Marina Mist ink.

Here's the inside:



Supplies
Stamps: Woodland Winter set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Marina Mist, Old Olive card stock, white X-Press It Blending card stock, SU DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Marina Mist and Old Olive classic ink
Other: classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, Die-namics flag die, TE label die (inside), TE holly leaves die, red pearls, green rhinestones, Crystal Effects, white gel pen, blue Stickles, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Have a great Sunday and week. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

5 comments:

  1. What adorable critters, Colleen! Love this inside and out! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring Colleen. Your card looks like a postcard! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the cute animals and that you finished off inside and out. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite cute! Darling forest critters - inside and on the front. Love the holly accent too. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AOL (I just coined that term because I "Aww"ed Out Loud when I saw your card and got a look from my hubby :) Too too cute, what a great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!