About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Serenity Now

Hi all and happy Sunday evening.

I'm typing this post while watching the Super Bowl. It's a bit one sided so far! I'm looking forward to the half-time show with Bruno Mars.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I had a great day of stamping and made several cards. This is one of them and it uses the  MFTWSC161 sketch. I also planned my papers around the CMCC#5 challenge. This week we are to use five colors of our choice. My colors are light blue, bright blue, coral, yellow and green. (although technically, blue is the color and light and bright are shades)







I colored my PI with Copics and paper pieced her tank top then cut her out with the Wonky Rectangle Nestie. The other elements are Die-namics dies.

The inside:


Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Serenity set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Bording Blue, Daffodil Delight card stock, X-Press It blending card stock, Lawn Fawn patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Bordering Blue and Old Olive
Other: Wonky Rectangle Nesties, classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, Die-namics Hibiscus die, Kaiser rhinestones, sewing machine, the Big Shot and diemnsionals

Have a wonderful week all and thanks,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet card... love me some PIs!! love the colors you used! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love that image, and those sequins and the sewn details are great :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun set of card you have created. Super cute image and little details :) So happy you could share with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!