About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fiesta - Let's Party!

Hello all,

I hope you're having a relaxing Saturday. I'm house/dog sitting this weekend for a friend. She has two of the cutest Maltese puppies you've ever seen! Since, I'm not at home, I can't do any stamping today, but I still have a card to share.

I made this last weekend for my "other half." His birthday is on the 30th and we'll be in NYC for the week, as I mentioned in a previous post. He prefers simple cards and I think he'll like this "chalkboard" technique card. If nothing else, he'll like the margaritas. LOL.


I stamped the images on black card stock with VersaMark ink and embossed with SU white EP. I colored the margaritas and the letters in the sentiment with Copics. The "salt" is SU chunky silver glitter. I used my white gel pen to add the doodles on the die cut image.

Here is the inside: A toast to the birthday boy.


Supplies:
Stamps: Cheers to You set by Stampin' Up and Papel Picado Banners set by Avery Elle Stamps
Paper: SU red, green and black card stock
Ink: VersaMark and Copics
Other: SU dies, white gel pen, SU chunky glitter, glue, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a good evening and thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!