About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hippo Birdie To You

Hello and TGIF,

A good friend of mine is having a birthday later this month and I created this card for her. I had the best time putting it together! I used the super cute Lawn Fawn set, "Hippo Birdie To You," and made a tri-fold card.

This is the front panel:


This is the middle panel:


This is the third panel:


I stamped the images onto X-Press It Blending card stock and colored them with Copics then cut them out using the matching dies. The sun is Die-namics and the clouds and grass are Taylored Expressions dies. The colored card stock and patterned papers are Stampin' Up.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Hippo Birdie To You set
Paper: X-Press It Blending card stock, SU 2013-2014 In color card stock and DSP
Ink: memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Lawn Fawn dies, Die-namics and TE Dies, the Big Shot, dimensionals, Kaiser gold rhinestones, Fiskars corner rounder punch

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!