About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mojo Monday sketch 177 - You Lift Me Up!

Good Saturday afternoon all,

A quick post this afternoon with a card I made for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. It took me a couple starts to come up with something I liked for this sketch. Persistence paid off and I really think this one turned out fine. I combined a couple different stamp sets, some new tools and embellishments and some paper piecing to pull it all together.

(click image to view larger)



Supplies
Stamps: XOXO by Stampin' Up and Cuppie Love Scenes by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: SU basic grey, real red and whisper white
Patterned paper: SU Love Impressions
Ink: SU real red, memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: TE Impressions die, TE clouds die, SU round punches, TE brads, the Big Shot, sewing machine, and dimensionals

I hope your weekend is good. Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. you really pulled this together nicely, I am so glad you kept at it...sweet card...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!