About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Friends Like You. . .

Happy Monday,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and you were able to celebrate with family or friends.

I have another quick post today. I made this card last night using the Paper Players theme of "evergreen", the Retro Sketch, and the Color Throwdown #270 colors of silver, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green and white.






Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Happy Christmas by My Favorite Things
Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and Gumball Green card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, SU DSP, SU Glimmer Silver paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Circle Nesties, SU woodgrain EF, SU twine, wood button, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, SU small star punch, white liquid appliqué, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

6 comments:

  1. LOVE what you did with these colors... this is absolutely darling! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love that PI and the silver banner!! Beautiful coloring!! Thanks for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Your little PI is so well colored and I love that layout! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love your fun details with the sparkle and the liquid applique! Makes me want to color up a PI image tonight! So happy to have you join us in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh....what an adorable image, colored so well and with my own very favorite colors for this week! Love it! Thanks for participating in my Evergreen challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card. I love the silver glimmer and your beautifully colored image. So glad you shared it with the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!