About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Christmas Cheer

Happy Tuesday Peeps,

I'm headed to the middle of the country today, specifically to Nashville, TN for work. I'll be gone all week. After packing last night I had some time to make a card and since it's the first week of November, Mojo Monday is a contest sketch this week, so I thought I'd play along.

I'm still needing many Christmas cards so that's what I made.




I stayed really true to the sketch this week, using some snowy hills as the square element.

Have a good week all and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Kitch Christmas by Avery Elle
Paper: X-Press It Blending card stock, SU Real Red card stock, Lawn Fawn Christmas Plaid patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: Lawn Fawn Trees die, Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flag, Stitched Hill and Stitched Oval dies, Kitch Christmas dies,
Stickles, the Big Shot, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just adorable. Such sweet little deer. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Christmas card with these adorable deer! Love the touch of glitter in the snow! Thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling images - makes me want to watch Rudolf :) Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!