About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Happy Day to you

Happy Saturday to you,

We are going to a friend's birthday party this evening, so obviously, I needed to make her a card. After I finished a very long day on the computer yesterday I was in the mood for a little watercoloring. I picked up this stamp at the store in New Jersey last week. I love that it's a large image and perfect for watercoloring.

The layout is based on this week's Freshly Made Sketch. I used the sentiment banner for the star element in Amy's sketch. I also put it on the opposite side as it seems to fit better.





The image is colored with Distress ink and a water brush. All in all, simple and fun.

Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Tiny Bouquet #1 by Art Gone Wild (image by Catherine Scanlon), SU Perfect Parings set
Paper: SU Basic Black card stock, Strathmore water color paper, SU DSP
Ink: VersaMark and SU craft black ink pads, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads
Other: SU clear and white EP, heat tool, water brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!