About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Thank You

Hello peeps!

Mr. Personal Chef asked me to make him a card to send to his group's admin for "Administrative Professionals Day," which is on Wednesday of this week. I asked if he wanted flowers, graphic, animals or just sentiment and he said flowers. Using the last Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge (challenge was already closed so I couldn't link up) I made this card.




Super bright and fun and I, unlike many, like the tilted panels. For the sentiment element, I cut the Die-nemics zig-zag circle die then lined up the stamp in my Misti. Before stamping, I placed a scrap piece of paper under the circle so I didn't stamp over the flower underneath. This works well. After stamping the two flowers onto the circle, I stamped the sentiment in Memento black. I used three layers of ink to make it nice and dark. I finished it off with a cutout butterfly from the stamp set, matted the white panel with Real Red, and some Pretty Pink Posh clear glass beads.

Since I don't have a stamp that says "Happy Administrative Professionals Day," I printed the sentiment from my computer, cut the printout to size then stamped the flower.



It will be one of a kind, and hopefully she'll like it.

Have a great Tuesday and thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Fab Flowers set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU Daffodil Delight, Real Red, and X-Press It Blending card stock and MFT gingham patterned papers
Ink: SU Watermelon Wonder, Real Red, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Rich Razzelberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight, Summer Sun, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, and Memento tuxedo black
Other: Die-namics Zig-zag Circle die, Lawn Fawn Fab Flowers dies, Pretty Pink Posh clear glass beads, the Big shot, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!