About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Have a Tremendous Day!

Hi again, peeps!

One more post tonight to play along with this week's Freshly Made Sketch. I wasn't sure what I wanted to make and while looking through some of my new patterned papers I ran across some super cute SU DSP with dinosaurs on it. I got it when I ordered my new catalog pre-order and I haven't used it yet. It goes really well with the Paper Smooches Dino die and Huge Hugs stamps and dies.




The Dinosaur die is cut out with black card stock and the SU Pick A Pattern DSP. I placed him (or her) on some Basic Black and Crushed Curry card stock that is cut out with Die-namics Pinking Edge Circle dies. The Crushed Curry layer is embossed with the TE Burlap EF. I used some Lawn Fawn banner dies for the horizontal/sentiment element, stamping the greeting partially on the embossed circle. I framed the card with the Die-namics Stitched, Scalloped Rectangle frame in Basic Black and finished with the black rhinestones per the sketch.

On the inside, I used the Dino stamp from the PS set Huge Hugs, more SU DSP and Die-namics dies. The Dino is stamped in Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. The sentiments are again from Huge Hugs 2 set and stamped in Memento black.



The Paper Smooches Challenge for July is "anything goes, " so I'm linking up there as well.

This will make a good stash birthday card for a little one.

Thanks!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Huge Hugs and Huge Hugs 2 sets by Paper Smooches
Paper: SU Crushed Curry and Basic Black card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock and SU Pick A Pattern DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Paper Smooches Dinosaur die, Die-namics Pinking Edge circle, Stitched Oval, Stitched, Scalloped Rectangle and Oval Frame dies, Lawn Fawn Banner dies, Taylored Expressions Burlap embossing folder, black rhinestones, the Big Shot, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo cute! I adore this little dinosaur and matching background - so much fun! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!