About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Hello My Friend

Hi and happy Monday,

Why are weekends so SHORT? I'm not ready for another work week. Luckily, I won't be working out of town like the last four weeks. That's a step in the right direction.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I made several "beach themed" cards over the weekend. This one is my fave! No challenges to enter it into, just a layout that came to me.



First I cut the Lawn Fawn Palm Tree dies from SU Close to Cocoa, Old Olive and Gumball Green card stocks. Second, I cut some SU Sahara Sand card stock using the Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle die, then I cut the panel with the LF Palm Tree dies. The panel was layered over a card base covered with a piece of SU Naturally Eclectic DSP. The palms tree trunks were placed into the negative spaces and the tops glued and popped up with mini-dimensonals. Instead of using the coconut dies, I used sequins instead. The greetings are Avery Elle Sentimental stamp and die. The Hello die was cut 3 times from Sahara Sand and finally from the SU DSP all glued together.

Here's the inside of the card using more of the same supplies.



Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Sentimental set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Gumball Green and Night of Navy card stock and SU Naturally Eclectic DSP
Ink: SU Night of Navy
Other: Palm Trees Lawn Cuts by Lawn Fawn, Sentimental by Avery Elle, Die-namics Wonky Stitched Rectangle and Small Scalloped Border  by Taylored Expressions dies, the Big Shot, brown, coper and gold sequins, Ranger Multi Mat glue, SU mini dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!