About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Huge CONGRATS

Hello again,

This is my second post today. While I had the SU kit out, I looked to see what today's Paper Players Challenge was all about. Joanne is hosting with a theme challenge. While I don't need a graduation card this year, I can always use a generic Congrats card in my stash. Using more elements from the Watercolor Wonder kit, here's my card.



While these kits come with a sheet of example cards that one can use for guidance, I like to pick and choose from the elements and come up with my own creation. If there are pieces left over, they can always be used somewhere, right?

Again, I'm loving this color combo!

Thanks again for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps, paper and embellishments from Watercolor Wonder card kit, Stampin' Up catalog 2016

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...I still have some of these cards and papers left...and the set that goes with it is one of my favorites! You've inspired me to get mine out! Great card...thanks for playing! It's perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Colleen - kits are great as they are but fun to switch up and use to do your own thing too! What a pretty congratulations card - love the wooden butterfly! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players for my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, this is so pretty! I love the color combo, too! Great way to use washi tape, too! The little wooden butterfly is a fun element! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!