About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sending You Love

Hi again,

Joanne is the hostess this week at the Paper Players Challenge and she has a fun CAS Valentine's theme. I was really bummed that I didn't have a chance to make a card for last week's color challenge, so this week, I make sure to get my card done early. In fact, I liked the very simple design that I used, so I made four cards.

Here is a close-up of one of the 4. While there is a few embellishments and a layer, this was a very quick card to make and I think simple enough to count as CAS.




Using the graphic for inspiration, I picked some stamps from an older TE Valentine's Day set called A Little Love. I put the stamps in my mini Misti so I could ink and then stamp them at the same time. After stamping the images, I cut them out with a SU Hexagon die.

Here's the inside and pictures of the other three cards. They all have the same inside stamps, just different inks to match the colors on the front.







I'll be gone from tomorrow morning until Thursday evening. This time I'm traveling to the center of Washington state. It's going to be wet as the Weather Channel says rain every day and high's in the mid-forties.

Wishing everyone a great week ahead. Thanks again for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: A Little Love set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Heavy Whisper White and Neenah Desert Storm card stock, SU DSPs retired
Ink: SU Rose Red, VersaMark
Other: Heat tool, SU white and gold EP, SU ribbons, SU Hexagon die, Gemini Jr, dimensionals, enamel shapes

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got in early this week Colleen - it's always a delight to see you in the gallery! I love your sweet love note cards, all four of them, but the first one is my favourite. The colours are so pretty and I love the ribbon detail and funky hexagon panel. So pretty and perfectly CAS! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen! These are just adorable Love notes! That little envelope is so cute and I love all the different colors. The little bows are perfect and this is CAS perfection! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!